Be comfortable with your used equipment purchase!
There are advantages to purchasing used or reconditioned equipment directly from the factory or from a factory-authorized distributor verses buying equipment at an auction or on-line. When you purchase from an authorized dealer you will know what you are buying!
- Traded in equipment has been inspected for worn out components. Parts are replaced, not patched.
- The airlock will be adjusted or if necessary, factory rebuilt.
- The blower is a critical component on any grain vac. By measuring the tolerances of the blower lobes we are able to estimate the remaining life of the blower. This also helps determine how the machine will perform.
- An inventory of replacement parts and piping is available.
- If the grain vac was manufactured by Christianson Systems, Inc., the age of the equipment is available so you know if you are buying a machine that is two years old, or twenty.